Crowder Environmental Presents its series of interactive sessions with its clients and potential clients on the below topics of concern for most investors and operators;
1. Why is EIA/ESIA a loan requirement by Financial Institutions?
2. The cost of executing ESIA/EIA in Nigeria
3. What is an environmental audit and why is this required?
4. Environmental Permits; What are these permits in Nigeria, and when and how do you obtain them?
5. Dealing with Communities, listening to deliberations about stakeholders' engagement and asking questions.
Register for free here
This will be taking place on different days of the year. Register once, and attend all.
See you there.
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is an integral part of planning and development. It is a process by which the anticipated effects on the environment of a proposed development are measured to inform the decision making process. The EIA process can often be seen as complex and confusing, particularly for key stakeholders. However, if managed well it offers an opportunity to de-risk development and enhance reputation.