Monthly Crowder Free Trainings, 2022
Socio-economic Studies and Data Gathering Tools in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
1. Introduction to Socio-economic Studies and Data Gathering in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
2. Principles of Socio-economic Studies and Data Gathering in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
3. Tools Used in Socio-economic Studies and Data Gathering in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
4. Data Analytics Methods in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Environmental Auditing in Environmental Management (Series 2)
1.Methodology for Data Acquisition/Sampling in Environmental Audit
2. Socioeconomic Studies in Environmental Audit
3. Environmental and Biodiversity Studies in Environmental audit
4. Identification and Evaluation of Impacts in Environmental Audit
5. Review of Environmental Audit Report Structure
Environmental Monitoring in Environmental Management
1. Introduction to Environmental Monitoring and Characterization
2. Introduction to Environmental Sampling for Environmental Monitoring
3. Objectives of Environmental monitoring in environmental management
4. Methods and Techniques of Environmental Monitoring
Environmental Management and Regulatory Compliance Training Course For all Crowder Existing Clients. (Series 5)
1. Environmental Justice and its Implications
2. Purpose and Benefits of Environmental Justice
3. Implementation of Environmental Justice
4. Strategies involved in Implementation of Environmental Justice
5. Corporations responsible for Environmental Justice and their roles
Environmental Protection and Rehabilitation Programme EPRP Training Workshop
How to provide efficient action plan for conducting quarry/mining operation.
How to provide environmentally sound conditions suitable for future economic use for the mine site.
How to rehabilitate/reclaim mine pits and provide efficient closure to mine projects.
How to comply with applicable regulations of the MMSD.
Community Development Training Workshop
Planning can ensure ongoing attention and consideration to safety and social objectives;
It can enhance the ability of host communities to gain better access to decision- making systems and to have their concerns heard; and, can work to ensure involvement of all sectors of the community in the work for change and project buy-in.
Training Workshop on Environmental Permitting and Processing
A permit allows you to carry on various activities which may have an impact on the environment and human health and says what restrictions there are to minimise damage to the environment and human health.
Some activities are exempt from permitting.
Attend the event to learn more