We are the Nigeria’s leading provider of environmental consulting services, offering laboratory services and field surveys for both mining, agriculture, manufacturing, construction and oil and gas sectors in Nigeria.
Crowder Environmental Ltd is proudly the top performing and professional accredited Environmental Consultant in Nigeria. Crowder Environmental works with clients around Nigeria to provide environmental expertise across the full lifecycle of their projects.
Contact us on your project;
1. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
2. Environmental Management Plan (EMP);
4. Environmental Monitoring Services (EM);
5. Environmental Permits Processing Services;
6. GIS/ Remote Sensing Services;
7. Environmental Protection and Rehabilitation Programme (EPRP);
8. Community Development Planning.
9. Loan Facilities and Environmental Due Diligence Services
10. Waste Batteries/Electronic Waste Management Services
Accredited by the Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv) and the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and other key regulatory agencies across Nigeria.
Environmental auditing is essentially an environmental management tool for measuring the effects of certain activities on the environment against set criteria or standards. Depending on the types of standards and the focus of the audit, there are different types of environmental audit.
Our simplified yet professional approach allows us to conduct evaluation intended to identify environmental compliance and management system implementation gaps
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is an integral part of planning and development. It is a process by which the anticipated effects on the environment of a proposed development are measured to inform the decision making process. The EIA process can often be seen as complex and confusing, particularly for key stakeholders. However, if managed well it offers an opportunity to de-risk development and enhance reputation.